We’re looking for an uber-organised people person to join our growing team at Rare Birds Book Club. This part-time position is perfect for someone with a great attention to detail who loves solving problems and has interest and experience in customer service.
We’re an online book club and book subscription service that’s growing quickly and needs someone to join us in our office in Edinburgh. Our dream candidate is a book-loving people person who enjoys variety, can stay organised in a busy environment and takes pride in doing a job right.
We’re offering a dynamic role in a growing company where the work you do will will truly matter. We keep office hours and want someone who will be able to do the same but you’ll have the opportunity to set a schedule that makes sense for you and is flexible enough to fit around your personal life.
The skills and experience we’re looking for
- Organization with great attention to detail
- Good computer skills, including a working knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of wordpress a bonus
- Initiative as well as being proactive and flexible
- Customer service passion
The type of work you’ll be doing in this role
- Managing customer service emails and solving problems for customers
- Overseeing the daily processing and sending of orders
- Maintaining our digital filing systems
- Helping to manage supplier relationships
- Organising live events