After years of feeling that love was always out of reach, journalist Natasha Lunn set out to understand how relationships work and evolve over a lifetime.
She turned to authors and experts to learn about their experiences, as well as drawing on her own, asking: How do we find love? How do we sustain it? And how do we survive when we lose it?
In Conversations on Love she began to find the answers:
- Philippa Perry on falling in love slowly
- Dolly Alderton on vulnerability
- Candice Carty-Williams on friendship
- Lisa Taddeo on the loneliness of loss
- Diana Evans on parenthood
- Emily Nagoski on the science of sex
- Esther Perel on unrealistic expectations
- Roxane Gay on redefining romance
and many more. . .